MIPI D-PHY Interface & Analysis
MIPI D-PHY℠ belongs to the physical layer working group in the MIPI protocol. D-PHY provides DSI (Display Serial Interface) and CSI (Camera Serial Interface)
MIPI D-PHY℠ connects megapixel cameras and high-resolution displays to an application processor. It is a clock-forwarded synchronous data link, which can provide higher noise immunity and higher jitter tolerance. MIPI D-PHY also provides low-latency conversion between high-speed mode and low-power mode.
MIPI D-PHY is suitable for cameras and panels in smart phones because it is a flexible, high-speed, low-power and low-cost solution. It is also suitable for many other cases, such as drones, super large tablets, surveillance cameras and industrial robots. In addition, with the support of proprietary bridging solutions, D-PHY is also widely used in automotive applications, including camera sensing systems, collision avoidance radars, in-vehicle infotainment systems and dashboard displays.
Due to the master-slave relationship of the data link transceiver, the operation of the data link and the available data rate are asymmetrical. The asymmetric design significantly reduces the complexity of the data link, and is very suitable for display and camera cases with one main data transmission direction. Bidirectional and half-duplex operation are optional.
– Supports D-PHY V1.2, Up to 2.0Gbps per lane, 1 + 4 Lanes
– Display the CSI-2 1.3 or DSI 1.3 packet data in table, Includes DCS 1.3 command analysis for DSI
– Fully capture the data from Low Power Mode Initialize to High Speed Mode process
– Supports Data Filter for ignore unnecessary image data to reduce memory
– Supports Data Search function
– Supports ECC/CRC Packet Error counting and display
– Display DSI(CSI) image data including RGB, YCbCr, RAW format or compressed DSC packets, and count the Porch from raw data.
– D-PHY command statistics include numbers of packets, individual command, different data length, and errors.
– TE (Tearing Effect) Channel Detection
BusFinder with MIPI D-PHY Solution ( Way station and other components). Supports MIPI D-PHY 1.2
* Suggestion：The welding line MUST be < 5mm. On the DUT, you are highly recommended to weld a 100Ω resistor and connect it to the End tip with a 3cm line.