Power Sequence Solution
Measure the timing relationship between the power signals and the specified output voltage. Acute provide standardized equipment, test tables, output reports, etc., to make the operation process simple and reliable.
– PC, NB, Server, Cloud system
– MCU, Such as smartphone, tablet, carputer and various of consumer electronics etc.
– Power On/Off
– Standby, Sleep, Wake up
This function can load a CSV file containing parameters and measurement items. MSO will adjust the parameters, channel name and measurement category according to the CSV file.
– Acute MSO2216B & MSO2216B+
Example for 32 CH notebook power sequence:
– Cascade 2 MSO2216B+ for 32 Channel
*MSO with "+" series are available to cascade up to 8 devices for 128 CH Analog signal
Power Sequence Screenshot：
CSV Settings Format:
1. Sample Rate
2. Memory usage
3. [Channel]: Select Channel
//Signal：User defined name
4. Trigger settings (When connecting more than 2 MSO devices, ONLY the master(first) MSO is available for trigger settings)
5. //Spec：User Defined Spec No.
Description：The description for the spec.
Label Name A(B)：Select the Label A & B (Matches the User defined name)
Type、Min Value、Max Value、Rule：Set up the condition for the measurement. Such as voltage, CHA_RISE_TO_CHB_RISE, timing limits, counters